Kapi’olani Bowl circa 1958. Photo courtesy of William Bixler
- Name: Kapi’olani Bowl
- Address: Corner of Ward Avenue and Kapi’olani Boulevard
- Opened: 1958
- Architect: George “Pete” Wimberly
- Status: Closed: (1992)
- Demolished in 1992 and is currently a parking lot.
- Developer Jack Myers attempted to build a luxury condominium building named Symphony Park in the early 1990s, but it never came to fruition.
- More recently, San Diego-based developer OliverMcMillan has partnered with local landowner and automobile dealer Joe Nicolai to build a roughly 400-unit luxury condo called Symphony.